• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bricktop

Beach Comber
Mar 18, 2008
Rosemary can't handle this request in combination with your wedding? I would think this will be hard to find outside them - set up, etc. for that many people for a 2 hour event. You might want to contact Camp Helen just down the road from Rosemary. I have been to a cocktail event there. Beautiful location on Powell Lake.

Just remembered Eden Park for meet and greet. Beauti of a location.

Ceremony and reception are at Rosemary, so dont want to have the cocktail reception there too. Would like to kind of show off the area to out of towners. Thanks for the Camp Helen tip though. That sounds like potential.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I know that Seacrest Beach rents out the green space by their pool. It has bathrooms, 2 large pavillions and hookup for music if needed.

Also, I have been to a reception in the building behind Chops in The Village of South Walton. I dont know if they still rent it out or not....

Prissy

Beach Comber
Feb 5, 2008
santa rosa beach
What about holding it at Toni Wheelers? She and Ray hosted an art show 2 weeks ago and the place looked great. There is a write up and pictures in last Saturday's Sun. She's at Grayton out behind Sherwin Williams on Arbor Lane. It's called "perennials & natives by a girl named Toni" and the phone # is 850.231.0007. Good Luck!