• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chip and Dale

Beach Lover
Jun 7, 2006
WaterColor
If your travels happen to take you buy a Sam's Club, they have the 40 oz bag of Eight O' Clock Columbian for $10.xx.

IRIETYMES

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
Well, we drink fair trade coffee at my house in Memphis, Starbucks whatever-is-fair trade-marked often, and then we we buy bulk beans at Sam's and use them at the beach house or drop in a Starbucks.....hate the prices so I cringe when I pay'em.....

hello, My name is Andi and I have a concierge service, I also work at Publix, which helps a great deal when I'm grocery shopping for others, I love coffee, and I mean Love, I have 3 cups of coffee every morning, I go to strabucks reguarly because I get a discount, but at home I drink eight o'clock coffee and may I recommened you go to publix, because right now eight o'clock coffee is :Dbuy one get one FREE

tofu

Beach Lover
Dec 2, 2007
hello, My name is Andi and I have a concierge service, I also work at Publix, which helps a great deal when I'm grocery shopping for others, I love coffee, and I mean Love, I have 3 cups of coffee every morning, I go to strabucks reguarly because I get a discount, but at home I drink eight o'clock coffee and may I recommened you go to publix, because right now eight o'clock coffee is :Dbuy one get one FREE
Didn't that sale end (except maybe in Leon county)?

I know Maxwell House is BOGO this week.

sowallocal0889

Beach Crab
Apr 1, 2008
I have to say that Amavida's blends are amazing. They roast their beans in Panama City, so it is very fresh. Also, the fair trade program is amazing. It is hard for me to drink anything that is not fair trade anymore just because of how meaningful it is.
As for a particular blend of their coffee, I prefer the Guatemalan or the Ethiopian Harar, but I have not had a bad cup of coffee from them.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
wow 85 replies glad to know I am not alone with my addiction

Nope, you're not alone & it's my main addiction. :D

Right now, we're trying different Amavida coffees. They are great! Love them in the shop and at home.

Newman's Own organic coffee is too weak.

Big mistake, Choc Full o'Nuts was BOGO 2 weeks ago and Mr. OM thought he was being thrifty. It got tossed, it was that bad. Coffee doesn't get tossed in our house. It's a neccesity.

I do buy at FTHOI if I'm out of java at the same time I'm shopping there.

Starbucks... I'll buy it there if I'm in a pinch and there's not a good indie coffee shop around. Too bitter. Hate it at home. Mr. OM loves Starbucks, but he also uses a ton of sugar or agave & so it covers the bitterness. I'm a coffee and half & half girl, that's it. He also is a Starbucks mug FREAK, so all our mugs are from Starbucks. :love: He brings them home as gifts for me.:love:

Starbucks also irritates the living pa-tootie outta me by opening shop by indie shops. Did it between 2 grayt shops in Athens, GA. Drove me nuts. It was one of my few boycotts. I would not go in there at all.;-)