• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
On Saturday, April 12 at 11:00 am Billy Johnson and Kari Dokken will make puppets come to life in "Healthy Hal's Rainbow Rescue" puppet show as part of For The Health Of It's 13 year anniversary celebration.

Local legend, Billy Johnson, aka Bobby J's Lil bro, who happens to be one of the funniest individuals I have ever met will assist Kari in this puppet show about eating and living healthy.

Bring the kids to the front lawn of the Highpoint Center at 2217 West Scenic 30A for a great family event. There will also be live music from several local musicians and great raffle prizes for all ages. All kids under 12 will get a free 8 oz smoothie.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
On Saturday, April 12 at 11:00 am Billy Johnson and Kari Dokken will make puppets come to life in "Healthy Hal's Rainbow Rescue" puppet show as part of For The Health Of It's 13 year anniversary celebration.

Local legend, Billy Johnson, aka Bobby J's Lil bro, who happens to be one of the funniest individuals I have ever met will assist Kari in this puppet show about eating and living healthy.

Bring the kids to the front lawn of the Highpoint Center at 2217 West Scenic 30A for a great family event. There will also be live music from several local musicians and great raffle prizes for all ages. All kids under 12 will get a free 8 oz smoothie.

I did not even know they let him out of jail!

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
highpiont ctr? where is that?..thanks!

Highpoint Center is located in Blue Mountain Beach on 30A. The Center features, For The Health Of It, Big Daddy's Bikes & Beach Sports and RUN. It is across the street from Blue Orleans, Richard Liles Interiors and Sally's by the Sea store.