• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Local Folk artist Woodie Long will be offering "Crayon Coloring with Woodie" at our event. Woodie and his wife Dot are some of the nicest people and are outstanding with Kids. Please spread the word for the community to come out with the children to have a great time coloring with Woodie.

Woodie will be on hand at the Saturday, April 12 Family day aspect of our celebration. Come color with Woodie while local musicians play their tunes.

For The Health of It
Natural Food Store
Massage Therapy Clinic
Juice & Smoothie Bar
2217 West Scenic 30A
Blue Mountain Beach
www.shopforthehealthofit.com

Can adults participate in the coloring with Woodie sessions?:wave:

SolarBear

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2006
SRB
A great place to go

I went by FTHOI the other day. The store looks great. They've recently painted everything and are now carrying organic beer and wine. It looks as if this week of celebration should be a good time as well. I certainly recommend that anyone and everyone at least stop by this place for a great experience.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Re: A great place to go

I went by FTHOI the other day. The store looks great. They've recently painted everything and are now carrying organic beer and wine. It looks as if this week of celebration should be a good time as well. I certainly recommend that anyone and everyone at least stop by this place for a great experience.

I have said it once and will say it again, For the Health of It is the finest run business on 30A! Period! Congrats again on 13 years. Look forward to your festivities.

Greenhouse

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2008
On Thursday, April 10, Tricia Rennecke of Inner Solutions (www.triciarennicke.com/) will be giving four free 45-min. lectures on the store's front deck. She holds a M.Ed, RN and is an excellent mind-body energy therapist.

Her topics being covered are how to effectively overcome STRESS, FOOD CRAVINGS, PHOBIAS and how to BOOST CREATIVITY. I'm looking forward to all four of them throughout the day. This is truly valuable stuff!!!!!! :clap:

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
On Thursday, April 10, Tricia Rennecke of Inner Solutions (www.triciarennicke.com/) will be giving four free 45-min. lectures on the store's front deck. She holds a M.Ed, RN and is an excellent mind-body energy therapist.

Her topics being covered are how to effectively overcome STRESS, FOOD CRAVINGS, PHOBIAS and how to BOOST CREATIVITY. I'm looking forward to all four of them throughout the day. This is truly valuable stuff!!!!!! :clap:

:welcome:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Congratulations on the continued success of your business. I know we always enjoy stopping in when we're in the neighborhood! :clap: