• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Kona is really good coffee indeed--especially if you get the full thing and not just a blend.
Sumatra is one of my all-time favorite beans: rich and smooth.
But mostly I am buying whatever the sale of the month is at KofeHaus.
Since this is a coffee thread, I thought I'd mention something:
Last year when our cappuccino machine went kaput, I found this little gadget.
AeroPress
Our machine is fixed, so the AeroPress languishes in the cupboard, but it's a pretty cool thing, uses no electricity.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Hello CIL how are things on the island? :wave:As soon a my son comes to resize them,I'm going to post some of the pic i took there.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
We like to try lotsa different stuff. Our regular is plain old Folgers Classic Roast. I just looked in the cupboard and we also have:
  • Folgers Vanilla Biscotti
  • Folgers Chocolate Silk
  • Millstone Caramel Truffle
We used to have quite a collection from Gevalia

No sugar or creamer....I just like it black....like my women.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
We like to try lotsa different stuff. Our regular is plain old Folgers Classic Roast. I just looked in the cupboard and we also have:
  • Folgers Vanilla Biscotti
  • Folgers Chocolate Silk
  • Millstone Caramel Truffle
We used to have quite a collection from Gevalia

No sugar or creamer....I just like it black....like my women.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I bought that 8 O'clock regular and columbian, during the 2 for 1, ($4.99) sale. Tried the regular for the last two mornings. Using the same amount of beans as my usual Starbucks, the Regular 8 O'clock was very acidic. Today, I cut back the beans by one third, and the coffee was much better. I love the sale price, but the regular price is still pretty good compared to the other options. I will use the remainder of the beans, but I'm not likely to make the 8 O'clock Regular blend, my daily cup.

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Publix Premium

The store brand at Publix is not bad for the price. If you are really on a budget - Don Francisco (in a can) is pretty tasty for a mild morning cup. It is 100% Columbian Supremo and usually costs about 5.00 for 12oz.