• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sarahj

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2005
Arkansas/Fl.
www.vrbo.com
steeleing1 said:
THE BEST low country boil, plus some other treats by our favorite restaurants. Getting hungry. :drool:
350 people!!! That's a lot of Low country boil, hats of to the cooks. Congrats to everyone and :love: and prayers to Mama Sis. Look forward to photos. :clap_1:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
steeleing1 said:
People are probably ready to throw up by now. Sorry for all the gushing...can you tell we're excited? I'll shut up.
No! It's wonderful to read the gushing! I'm picturing it in my head and wishing I could crash it!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
steeleing1 said:
People are probably ready to throw up by now. Sorry for all the gushing...can you tell we're excited? I'll shut up. I'm too busy to be posting anyway. I just can't help myself...Bye!

We could never get (insert vomiter smilie here) about all this excitement!!! DO NOT shut up....you have a dedicated thread to this blessed union and I for one want to hear anything you are willing to give up! If you are too busy, one of your darling family members can pick it up for you!

"We are Family...everyone on SoWal for free!"

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Sueshore said:
We could never get (insert vomiter smilie here) about all this excitement!!! DO NOT shut up....you have a dedicated thread to this blessed union and I for one want to hear anything you are willing to give up! If you are too busy, one of your darling family members can pick it up for you!

"We are Family...everyone on SoWal for free!"
Oh my gosh. You are so funny! :funn:
Maybe she should have gotten input from everyone from the beginning. Let SoWal plan the whole thing. We could use the redneck houseboat for the getaway/honeymoon. :D

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Sounds like a beautiful event. And I'm sending my prayers for the grandmother who must be so proud of her grand daughter to be having one of the coolest weddings ever (from what I can tell from the website).

I'll be in on 30A for the weekend with 3 friends, but we'll be sure to not stop for crab cakes at the Red Bar on Saturday night! Sounds like it could be quite crowded.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Paula...your are one smart gull! I just received a Zingerman's catalogue and I thought that was the place you raved about...true? Such a fun read...tell me what to send for Christmas!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Paula said:
Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Sounds like a beautiful event. And I'm sending my prayers for the grandmother who must be so proud of her grand daughter to be having one of the coolest weddings ever (from what I can tell from the website).

I'll be in on 30A for the weekend with 3 friends, but we'll be sure to not stop for crab cakes at the Red Bar on Saturday night! Sounds like it could be quite crowded.
Y'all walk down and introduce yourselves! We are at the end of Garfield. The PINK house called Graytona Lodge. You've probably seen our Grayton Hillbilly Beach Buggy at the beach. The one with the seats and canopy. I'll be the young, premature gray, mother of the bride, probably dancing llike a fool. :D

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Sueshore said:
Paula...your are one smart gull! I just received a Zingerman's catalogue and I thought that was the place you raved about...true? Such a fun read...tell me what to send for Christmas!

Sueshore:

And you're one smart cookie to want to buy something from Zingerman's. We live about 3 miles from their store. Their best seller for mail order is their classic pound cake. It lasts a long time, freezes well, and is fantastic. That's our gift of choice when we want to send a gift to someone for just about any occasion. They specialize in very high end foods. The store was started by two young unemployed graduate students in one of the worst parts of town, and now the store is rated among the best delis in the U.S. and that part of town has gone quite upscale. We go there to buy special foods for holidays or when we have company.

Enjoy.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
steele mama said:
Y'all walk down and introduce yourselves! We are at the end of Garfield. The PINK house called Graytona Lodge. You've probably seen our Grayton Hillbilly Beach Buggy at the beach. The one with the seats and canopy. I'll be the young, premature gray, mother of the bride, probably dancing llike a fool. :D

Gee, thanks for the invitation. We'll see if we can make it through the crowds. Either way, have a fantastic wedding. Someday, perhaps our daughters will choose to get married at the beach across the street from our place at the Cottages at Camp Creek at sunset. That would be very special (and years away since they are 12 and 14)!

Congratulations again!