• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

surfdog

Beach Comber
Sep 12, 2006
water skiing in a coastal lake.,??? its almost like they have been doing it all thier lives,since visiting grandma and gramps beach cottage back before power was even south of the bay ., even tho the next cat three storm is gonna send a surge over 30-a, i worry about the vegetation and the effects of the wake from such behavior.,... i really think this needs to stop,.i am new to the area and i have a lot of time on my hands, and i am a trust-fund baby, so i can spend my time on things like this,..if anyone wants to join me ,let me know,..also, at the beach today i noticed a family,...(i think they were tourists) eating peanuts and they didnt pick up some of the shells,...can we make a law for that? hmm, well lets all pitch in and make this a better place, i may only have a few years here, thinking about moving to the amish country, gotta address the cows and the gasses they extract, thanks for the support...

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
Was this him? :yikes:I wondered about that too when I saw a boater in one, a big yellow motor boat.
SafeRedirect.aspx

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You may as well go ahead and relocate those two gators, because they are already trouble, coming up to people to be fed. When they get to be 7ft+, there will be missing dogs, and maybe small children. It sucks that people feed the gators, because the end result is death to the gators.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
You may as well go ahead and relocate those two gators, because they are already trouble, coming up to people to be fed. When they get to be 7ft+, there will be missing dogs, and maybe small children. It sucks that people feed the gators, because the end result is death to the gators.
Exactly! We don't feed them....not anymore. Not in 30 years.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
This may be taking a turn, but I saw Lake Powell mentioned earlier in the thread, and inquiring minds want to know.

Why did Phillips Inlet get renamed Lake Powell? :scratch: