• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Smiling JOe said:
Other than the sky, the only color changes I see in the landscape are the lillypads.

Sure. Wasn't thinking of any change in colors there.

But the picture I'm looking at on my desktop shows the beautiful orange sunset reflected in the water - :dunno: The color(s) certainly reminds me of the season! Orange - think orange SJ! :lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Rita said:
Sure. Wasn't thinking of any change in colors there.

But the picture I'm looking at on my desktop shows the beautiful orange sunset reflected in the water - :dunno: The color(s) certainly reminds me of the season! Orange - think orange SJ! :lol:

I hear you. Yesterday, I could see a rainbow of colors, although they were not your typical rainbow colors, reflecting off the water at Sunset.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Smiling JOe said:
I hear you. Yesterday, I could see a rainbow of colors, although they were not your typical rainbow colors, reflecting off the water at Sunset.

:cool: If you capture that, I'm sure you'll share with us!

scarlet8

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2005
North Mississippi
I just wanted to thank you for all the wonderful pictures. I work about 10 hours a day,and the best part of it is coming home to view your work. Keep up the good work, and remember we all wish we were there.

Scarlet

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
scarlet8 said:
I just wanted to thank you for all the wonderful pictures. I work about 10 hours a day,and the best part of it is coming home to view your work. Keep up the good work, and remember we all wish we were there.

Scarlet

Sweet thoughts, Miss Scarlet!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
scarlet8 said:

Scarlet
I hope you enjoy your work, and that you are paid well. :D Glad to share. Check out the new ones. :lol: I have not seen the sky and Lake look so beautiful. (and to think that churches block out all of God's beauty with walls.) I hope the photos convey even 1% of the real beauty.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
(and to think that churches block out all of God's beauty with walls.)

Our's doesn't. :D

This is a bad picture of our church.

ChurchInThePines.jpg