• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lifesabeach

Beach Lover
May 16, 2006
BMB
Every time my oldest daughter flies in from Tulsa, we have to go straight to Fabrice for lunch. NO stopping anywhere else.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I thought I might get more responses on this thread. Does anyone else like Fabrice?

I don't read the food threads. I'm on Prom Diet from [place that would get edited by the cussword Nazis :lol:]. Maybe I can go Saturday and get some of their oh-so-yummy food!

:breakcomp::cuss::cuss::breakcomp: I better get something better than embalmed roast beef on sunbeam toilet paper white bread tonight madam moderator:bang::bang:

I'm sure she will let you eat anything you pick up on the way home.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Yes, I always linger with friends after eating here. Car pool line unfortunately puts a cramp in my Fabrice style- I could sit there all afternoon!

Admit it, you just want to see my :Dsmiling face:D in the car pool line... I mean, parking spots reserved only for those that don't feel like waiting in the car pool line.:rotfl:

remember when

Beach Crab
Apr 19, 2008
Do not miss the macaroons! They are the best I have had outside of Paris. Much better than mail-order from Payard in NYC, which has been my best option till Fabrice came along. The pistachio is heavenly!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Fabrice lovely way to start the day
By LINDA MURCHISON Florida Freedom Newservice

SANTA ROSA BEACH - As we entered Fabrice Patissier and waited to be seated, I couldn?t help but peer around the corner of the display case to see the delightful array of pastries.

Macaroons, napoleons, cr?me brulee and madeleines, oh, my!

With the care and attention to detail apparent in these creations, I knew we were in for a treat.

The food
Whether you?re craving a leisurely breakfast or just coffee and a pastry, Fabrice begins serving at 7:30 a.m.

Savory crepes are served with ham and cheese along with scrambled eggs. Croissants are filled with ham and cheese or bacon and eggs. A homemade toasted brioche is served with bacon and scrambled eggs.

In addition to the mixed greens and fresh fruit served with many of the menu items, omelets are served with potatoes.

You may order a plain omelet, one with ham and cheese or a veggie omelet filled with portobello mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini and roasted red bell pepper.

Lunch consists of sandwiches, salads and a quiche du jour.

Fabrice?s signature sandwiches are constructed on ciabatta bread.

The tuna burger is made with fresh yellowfin tuna seared medium rare. Both the tuna burger and the shrimp sandwich are dressed with fresh basil and aioli sauce rather than the usual tartar sauce.

Two classically French baked sandwiches are offered, the Croque Monsieur and the Croque Madam.

For the monsieur, slices of white bread are filled with b?chamel sauce, warm Gruyere cheese and Parisian ham. A sunny side up egg is added on top to complete the Corque Madam. tables inside with five stools along a counter ? but large windows and the soft cream color of the walls make the shop feel light and airy.

If it is a nice day, you have the option to eat outside. Yes, County Road 30A has its very own French sidewalk caf?, which on a beautiful October day can be a little bit of heaven.

The signature salads include a brie salad, Nicoise salad and a mixed field greens salad, all of which feature a homemade balsamic, olive oil and fresh basil dressing.

Sunday brunch highlights many of the breakfast and lunch menu items as well as eggs benedict, French toast, and smoke salmon feuillete (puff pastry).

Beverages include tea, lemonade, a selection of fruit juices, coffee, caf? au lait and chocolat chaud (hot chocolate). Soft drinks are Pepsi products.

Daily specials are written on the board over the sideboard in the dining area.

Take out orders are available and are picked up at the cash register, which is next to the display case. This is also where you pay your check, giving you ample time to peruse the day?s pastry selections for take-home.

The service
We visited during Sunday brunch and the shop was very busy, but we did feel welcome. We were seated quickly and our order was taken in an efficient manor. I enjoyed the ?bon appetit? when our meals were served.

A final taste
Treat yourself to breakfast or lunch, or just stop by for a croissant and coffee. You won?t be disappointed in this delightful addition to 30A.

The atmosphere
The dining area is not large ? 10

Fabrice
1777 County Road 30A
Unit 101
Santa Rosa Beach (Watercolor)
(850) 231-9910

Hours
Shop: daily from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Breakfast: Mon-Sat from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Lunch: Mon-Sat from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Sunday Brunch: 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

Price range
Breakfast: $6.40 to $9
Lunch: $8.10 to $9.80
Brunch: $8.40 to $10.80
Beverages: $1.60 to $3.20

Additional information
- Reservations not accepted
- Handicap accessibility
- No children's menu, but some items are suitable for children
- All major credit cards accepted

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
talk about a romantic french birthday lunch today on the sidewalks of little france in watercolor. it was such a beautiful spring day. gorgeous food from shrimp sandwich to little macaroon cookie cake served by fabrice himself with a candle on top. a champagne toast and lemon tart. hours and hours of lunch with a few good friends just as it should be... :love:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
And you definitely deserve a fantastic birthday, Toots! I had the best almond croissant I ever had at Fabrice in April. It was tasting a little piece of heaven (though it was a pretty darn big croissant).

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
fabrice.jpg
http://www.sowal.com/bb/gallery/showimage.php?i=7246&c=