• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
The official countdown to prom night for the elderly: I'm starting the South Beach Diet and revamping my running starting tomorrow...:blink:

Who the heck decided to do this stupid thing a week after my birthday? I had too much cake!

Where can I get ribs removed at the last minute? Skunky?

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
There will be big dance floor- so get ready Lisa!

Here is a little Heloise hint- put your name and phone number on your camera. With all the cameras and spiked punch, I have a feeling we will have a small collection of cameras to reunite with their owners.;-)

Lisa can't find a dance floor big enough!

Great idea about the camera, what about tall dancers that pass out from disco dancing? Will y'all be collecting those too? Hope Skunky's there as I am afraid FFF is gonna hurt himself. :blink:

Some of you might also want to put your name and address on your person so they can get you home. :wave:

Even better idea! Where do you suggest putting this? (I'm thinking sharpie on the heinie)

Who the heck decided to do this stupid thing a week after my birthday? I had too much cake!

Perhaps he can do emergency liposuction?! :wave:

Paging Dr. Skunky, Paging Dr. Skunky, we need you in lipo stat!

Last edited:

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen

I have a Reynolds Handi-Vac that maybe BB can use to fit you in your dress like a sausage in its casing. I myself am bringing a shoe horn for when my neck escapes my collar.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
From what I can tell, I am the last person on the planet to discover Spanx and the similar "foundation" garments. I made Punzy go with me for moral support, on a Spanx shopping adventure.

While they are not my cup of tea, they do the job. I think. I bought a size bigger so I could breath, but I think the point is to be packed in them like a sausage. So maybe they won't be working, but at least I won't pass out.

Last edited:

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
I'm very familiar with those, but that won't make my old prom dress fit!! So I got 2! Little extra room in the top, but all else fits- I'll be pinned to the hilt, but I'm ready!!:wave:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
From what I can tell, I am the last person on the planet to discover Spanx and the similar "foundation" garments. I made Punzy go with me for moral support, on a Spanx shopping adventure.

While they are not my cup of tea, they do the job. I think. I bought a size bigger so I could breath, but I think the point is to be packed in them like a sausage. So maybe they won't be working, but at least I won't pass out.

I'm getting Spanxed tomorrow...:blink: ;-) :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Woo hoo! Check out this updated prom info- best idea yet is the "Prom Plastic"! :clap:

Prom
F.A.Q:

Do I have to dress up?
Absolutely not. If you come in normal party attire, we will promptly issue you a chaperone tag. You can't enforce the rules (there aren, but you can party!

If I am not at a pre-purchased table, will I have somewhere to sit?
Yes, we will have general admission tables, cocktail tables, and other seats lining the party.

Do I need to bring any cash?
No, we can swipe your credit card at the door and issue you some "Prom Plastic," which you can use to buy photo-booth prints, memberships and subscriptions, or make campaign donations.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]II can't be at the Prom, but I want to win that Napa Valley trip! Can I?
Yes, winners need not be present to win. In fact, you can buy individual tickets online by clicking here. See the sidebar above for details on the drawing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
Can I donate to more than one campaign?
Of course! We recommend it, in fact. You never know who might win, and you don't want to be out of favor with the court!

Who will be tallying the campaign results?
We understand that this is Florida, so any election is met with suspicion. So we have entrusted our bookkeeper, who is of the utmost integrity, and is not affiliated with any campaign to tally the "votes."

[/FONT]

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
3 words...photo. booth. prints. :rotfl: :clap: :wave: