• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Lets spend some time with the video cameras and post on 30atelevision.com "offenders"

And whoever is in the flowered painted VW van suit blowing the stop sign in the brickyard
seriously dude doing 30 odd through the stop is going to end in tears so quit it

Sounds good to me, lets throw on the :ninja: and get out there.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
At least I waved when I went by you..:wave:

If that was you then slow down. I went the speed limit from Gulf Place to my home and you we constantly either 5 feet behind me or roaring up on me. In the future I will simply call the Sheriff's department.

toofargone

Beach Lover
May 9, 2005
If that was you then slow down. I went the speed limit from Gulf Place to my home and you we constantly either 5 feet behind me or roaring up on me. In the future I will simply call the Sheriff's department.

I must apologize. I was having a tough day and was in a hurry. It is a little out of character of me but wanted to be honest with you.

By the way, saw the signs...they should make a difference.:clap::clap:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I must apologize. I was having a tough day and was in a hurry. It is a little out of character of me but wanted to be honest with you.

By the way, saw the signs...they should make a difference.:clap::clap:

It's all good, moment of bitterness has passed.