• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I even know all the parts...

We love you Conrad!
Oh, yes we doooooo!
We love you Conrad,
And we'll be truuue!
When you're not with us
We're bluuuue!
Oh, Conrad, we love you!

I'm bringing the duct tape and muzzle.:lol:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Do your worst. It won't save you from having that and "Going Steady" stuck in your head for all your days! :blink:

Will is Harvey Johnson. Kate has been singing his part for weeks...

"Hello Mr. Hinkle this is Harvey Johnson. May I speak to Penelope Ann?":blink:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Will is Harvey Johnson. Kate has been singing his part for weeks...

"Hello Mr. Hinkle this is Harvey Johnson. May I speak to Penelope Ann?":blink:

That's spectacular...! Can I throw green chiclets at him? :clap:

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
We made some last minute costume additions, and I think it completes his character.

Meredith and I have to beat the ladies off with a stick. That Harvey Johnson is a chick magnet, let me tell you. :love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We made some last minute costume additions, and I think it completes his character.

Meredith and I have to beat the ladies off with a stick. That Harvey Johnson is a chick magnet, let me tell you. :love:

:rotfl: I can't wait.

I don't know what I would do without you gals taking care of Harvey Johnson for me. Thanks, thanks, and more thanks!:love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Wow- we have some kids that can really sing and dance!!:clap: We loved it, and can't wait to see it again!

Great show tonight- and it was great to see SoWallers in the audience! We were working the ticket table and up walks Cork and Outta the Box (nice to meet you BTW)- Outta's son is in the play.

Special recognition goes to NoHall, who drove in from Georgia and came straight to the play! :wave: Thanks NoHo- Will thinks you are cool too.

There are performances Friday and Saturday, 7 pm.

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Congrats to Harvey and the gang.:clap:Good to hear OTB's son is adapting to his new school. I'm sure drama has been a grayt way to make new friends. I wish I could have been there.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Wow- we have some kids that can really sing and dance!!:clap: We loved it, and can't wait to see it again!

Great show tonight- and it was great to see SoWallers in the audience! We were working the ticket table and up walks Cork and Outta the Box (nice to meet you BTW)- Outta's son is in the play.

Special recognition goes to NoHall, who drove in from Georgia and came straight to the play! :wave: Thanks NoHo- Will thinks you are cool too.

There are performances Friday and Saturday, 7 pm.
WILL! I never did find him, but I found sweet Kase! She sings like and angel AND does the Charleston.

BDarg, did you tutor Will on his part? :D

Good job, everybody--it was worth the drive! :clap: