• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
www.sowalscene.com, another site with local flavor, did a wonderful piece about me and my book for their website and it was put online today. Everyone ought to go and check it out. I have been immensely impressed with the level of support and kindness by the locals in the area.This part of the country is definately a melting pot and the mixture is absolutely simmering with stimulation. I thank all of you for your support.You can visit me at my website www.MyspaceHerspace.com or at my MySpace page www.myspace.com/myspaceherspace My book is available on amazon, bn.com and at Sundog books and other bookstores. It's a Romance with an erotic flavor and a love story you won't be able to peel away from. I hope you will check out my snake pictures too if you aren't afraid to look. I have some on this site in my profile. I just love nature and this area is full of it. Well remember, sowalscene.com today. Thanks! Michael Ferguson

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
www.sowalscene.com, another site with local flavor, did a wonderful piece about me and my book for their website and it was put online today. Everyone ought to go and check it out. I have been immensely impressed with the level of support and kindness by the locals in the area.This part of the country is definately a melting pot and the mixture is absolutely simmering with stimulation. I thank all of you for your support.You can visit me at my website www.MyspaceHerspace.com or at my MySpace page www.myspace.com/myspaceherspace My book is available on amazon, bn.com and at Sundog books and other bookstores. It's a Romance with an erotic flavor and a love story you won't be able to peel away from. I hope you will check out my snake pictures too if you aren't afraid to look. I have some on this site in my profile. I just love nature and this area is full of it. Well remember, sowalscene.com today. Thanks! Michael Ferguson

It was a pleasure, Mike! I'm so glad you are feeling the SoWal community love, too. It really is a magical place and I'm sure will continue to be a source of inspiration for your work. Keep us updated on the next novel!

P.S. Ladies, My Space Her Space is a perfect beach read - a quick read with a passionate love story and a definite "spice" :blush:.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
You are all so sweet. I visited Louisiana this weekend and recieved a message about having an article about me and my book in The Walton Sun. My book is pictured on the front page and the article is on the front page of the 'Good Life' section.

The exposure is much appreciated, but one thing remains, it needs to sell lol I am blessed by what readers have been telling me and it inspires me greatly. It makes me believe that if I can just get more people to know about and read the book, word of mouth will travel to the point where I can sustain being an Author. I appreicate any support I can get.