• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Tonight's the last night to see it!! Come and see Harvey Johnson and the gang!! :lol:

I just saw Harvey's prom photo pics from the photo booth.:rotfl:

Many of the Bye Bye Birdie cast members are Seaside Rep interns, and they came to the Prom last night after their show, to help clean up our show!

Thanks - y'all are the best!:love: See you tonight!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I just saw Harvey's prom photo pics from the photo booth.:rotfl:

Many of the Bye Bye Birdie cast members are Seaside Rep interns, and they came to the Prom last night after their show, to help clean up our show!

Thanks - y'all are the best!:love: See you tonight!

I liked hearing about John R cracking the whip...:rotfl:

Break a leg, kiddos!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Tonight's the last night to see it!! Come and see Harvey Johnson and the gang!! :lol:

:clap:...and see it we did! It was a busy night...had to try and do it all! First a quick drive by at the Soiree and then the Mers picked me up off the beach and on to the SWHS for closing night! The cast, crew and director have much to be proud of...this was a first class production! Being an old drama mom myself, it brought back all sorts of precious memories for me. :love: These young actors rocked the house and their enthusiasm was infectious. Thank you and Bravo for an evening I'll not soon forget!

A special shout out to DargV and Kase626...you guys rock! :cool: