• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Ditto. Thanks for the tickets. Why Walton County let this event escape to Bay County is beyond me. Actually, it isn't (sadly)...I will start a whole freaking thread on it. Right now I am too tired!

I don't know. The traffic's not bad at all for being so crowded. We made it through on a daily basis not going any slower than we would through Watercolor or Seaside. Had no trouble at all. The noise wasn't bad either. With the windows rolled down, we couldn't hear the music until we were right up on it.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Which Jazz Fest are we speakin' bout. :blush: The Real One isn't till next week.

This was the Seabreeze Jazz Festival at Gulf Place. Great music, great weather, but you are correct, not even close to the mother of them all (it isn't supposed to be, in all fairness). Next year you can catch it at Pier Park as Walton County apparently is so flush it no longer needs visitors with the means to plunk down $80/day on general admit tickets while lodging, dining and shopping Thursday through Sunday:bang: