• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Wow! I felt like I was there! No one mentioned the red carpet entrance!!! Love it!!! Mermy, Kitty and Jenny-you need to buy the pic of the three of them together...fantastic photo! IBD, your gold lame wrap was to die for! LOL And B...loved the flip flops with your tux. It was great to see a wide variety of wardrobes and creativity. The couple with the afros were so cute too! Mango and MANgo...so cute and color cooridinated to boot! And Beachmom..I miss you here..loved your royal blue number!:clap:
Mer--the flowers looked perfect and Kitty...was that your Prom sign? :D Everything from the decorations to the logo were first class. Congratulatons to the rep! :clap:I'm so happy you raised lots of moolah!!!

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
GRAYT job on the pic's!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Soooooo glad she was there to do that! I carried my camera all night and only took about 5 pic's. Got to get me some of these!!

isacksphoto

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2007
seagrove
www.isacksphoto.com
Jennifer, you and your crew were AWESOME, that was the best party I have been to in...I don't know when. Thanks for asking me to photograph the scene, anytime!! Everyone looked incrediable, what a blast!!