• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Hey! I am asking for my brother who is visiting mid-June. He wants to know if there are any recommendations for charters. He doesn't want to go out deep-sea fishing, and he was wondering about recommendations.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, as I don't know where to begin helping him.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
My personal picks would be:
Capt Larry Pentel, Dead Fish Charters
Capt Sam Wesley
Capt Mike, Trigger Happy
Capt Gordie Hinds
Capt Bo Walker

These guys are all locals, and some are native to the area. They all know their fish. I hear that Cobia are now being caught, and word on the street is that Sam's brother, Jody Wesley has been catching the most, but I'm not sure if he does charters or not. If the name Wesley rings a bell, it is likely because of the Wesley Mansion, which is now known as Eden Gardens State Park. I told you some of these guys are natives.

All of these guys will have you catching fish. I'm not sure if Bo is doing any salt water charters, but he knows his way around these creeks and rivers for sure. Some of these guys have websites with info on rates, and all should be in the local phone book. They typically launch at Grayton, but a few are known to to fish all over the panhandle, in case you want to get your brother out to Port St Joe or the Cape. Capt Larry knows that area, too.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
:wave:Thank you, my dear friends! Mango, I didn't mean for you to do a search. I was running out the door & promised him I'd ask today. Thanks for going the extra mile, as always, you two! :love:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Thanks to both of you. I sent him copies of your messages. He's my "big brother":D so he knows what he wants better than I do, of course. Again, thanks so much.

dirtdaddy

Beach Comber
Aug 29, 2005
I used Capt. Bill Infinger and had a real good time and caught alot of fish.
he's a bay capt.he's a native also. his number is 850-834-5388.:clap: