• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
If I don't like something I'm usually quiet.

When I do like something I like to tell people. I had a great breakfast at the Red Bar. Louis was all smiles and greeted us warmly. The music was fun and not too loud. The omelet was the best I ever had. No one farted (that I know of), but had it been announced I would have LMAO.

here's my new slogan for summer 08
The Red Bar home of the farting waiter
think it will work............

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa Alabammy has a sign on the wall - "no farting". Maybe you should invest in one. You could put it up with duct tape. :lol:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
OR
"The Red Bar...where even an old fart feels welcomed."
OR
"The Red Bar...now serving breakfast and CH4 fresh daily."
OR
"The Red Bar...light'em at your own risk."
OR

Oli, why don't you throw in a free breakfast for the best slogan? I "smell" some free publicity here!!:D

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
OR
"The Red Bar...where even an old fart feels welcomed."
OR
"The Red Bar...now serving breakfast and CH4 fresh daily."
OR
"The Red Bar...light'em at your own risk."
OR

Oli, why don't you throw in a free breakfast for the best slogan? I "smell" some free publicity here!!:D

LOL

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa Alabammy has a sign on the wall - "no farting". Maybe you should invest in one. You could put it up with duct tape. :lol:

Like this?

6525d1174833691-stock-filter-universal-filter-no-farting.jpg

I like this one even better:
no-tooting-funny-toilets-signs.jpg

It implies that there is some sort of musicality to the fart... You said you like to play classical music during breakfast? Maybe you can find a waitress who can toot Beethoven's Fifth? Folks would line up for miles...:rotfl:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
:rotfl:Of course it would work! (I am sure you remember when the Grayton Corner had "kissing waitresses") I also think the bottom sign above is the winner. I have always associated great music with the RED BAR.

PS to caligirl..... If the music was so loud how did you possibly hear,much less determine who said, they had to fart?

Last edited:

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
Hey chic that got fired lighten up. I never been fired to but Oli has fired me a couple times so get over it. I talked to Oli last night and rest assured If I needed money a job back etc, He would take care of me. I have had many differences with him but Oli his Brother and his dad are extreme family people and they help and do help anybody they can. By the way I think Makunda holds the record he's been fired about 13 times. As screwed up as people may appear to be around here, they will rally like champions to take care of thier own. Once again Strait to the point Whether you agree or disagree. By the way No one around here agree's on anything but for some reason we seem to overlook that and still be friends with one another. Remember 30-A is faster than the Internet.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.