• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Maybe they don't hold the gun to your head to buy in, but they do hold one to your head to collect money to force you to purchase a new sofa.

(Don't take the communism comment so darn seriously.)

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Maybe they don't hold the gun to your head to buy in, but they do hold one to your head to collect money to force you to purchase a new sofa.

(Don't take the communism comment so darn seriously.)

I wasn't, just taking advantage of your nature to pick things apart. It's not often I get to kid you about stuff. ;-)

...then it's called condo-ism.

So when you don't send in your maintenance fees is that Stalin?

Beachside

Beach Comber
Nov 29, 2005
Nashville,TN
I have a 3 Bedroom, 3 1/12 Bath Fractional Home in Sandestin called Inspiration that is for sale with exchange priviledges at the Fairmont Hotel Chain. On the Burnt Pine Golf Course 15th hole with a Sunset bayview. Sleeps 10; 3 story with tower reading room and summer kitchen screened portch. Also has 2 screened portches the width of the house facing the bay and a saltwater swimming pool & excercise spa. $195,000 4 weeks/yr 1 extra week if available and a 2 bedroom 2 bath guest bungalo H Sloan 615-812-4844

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
You think $5400 / year is a large assesment at WC...last time I checked WSB's assessments were about double that....enjoy!!

That's $5400 PER factional ownwer; so it is x 8 = $43,200 per unit.