• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitemare1

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2008
Panama City Beach - 30A Soon
Holy crapolla. The wind was good today (Mayday). We hit St. Andrews State Park for about 8 hours. Knees are feeling it. Tomorrow should be good as well. I will post some photos as soon as they are downloaded.

e

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Ed usually travels with his fan base, typically a group of about 12 girls, all scantily dressed, generally cheering his every move and break atop the waves. Personally, I don't know what they see in Ed. Sure, he flexes his guns and broadens his back as he manhandles that kite, and sure, his head is clean and shaven, and without questions he flies like Superman and has the endurance of Lance Armstrong but.... oh, well, maybe he desrves his fan base after all. And maybe I'll take up kite surfing too. Ed, do your lessons include the procurement of a fan base like the one you have? If so, sign me up! Mike

kitemare1

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2008
Panama City Beach - 30A Soon
Ed usually travels with his fan base, typically a group of about 12 girls, all scantily dressed, generally cheering his every move and break atop the waves. Personally, I don't know what they see in Ed. Sure, he flexes his guns and broadens his back as he manhandles that kite, and sure, his head is clean and shaven, and without questions he flies like Superman and has the endurance of Lance Armstrong but.... oh, well, maybe he desrves his fan base after all. And maybe I'll take up kite surfing too. Ed, do your lessons include the procurement of a fan base like the one you have? If so, sign me up! Mike

Of course they do Mike. In due time, you can be spidey. We'll patrol the beaches together keeping the world safe from men in speedos.

e

Wait a minute. We'll both be wearing tights to protect our identity. Damn, let me rethink this.

Last edited:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Of course they do Mike. In due time, you can be spidey. We'll patrol the beaches together keeping the world safe from men in speedos.

e

Wait a minute. We'll both be wearing tights to protect our identity. Damn, let me rethink this.

did someone say speedos...:ninja: