• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kloli

Beach Lover
May 8, 2006
SoWal Local
blue crystal, :shock: have not thought of that place in a while...

:welcome:

Thanks IBD! I couldn't resist posting when I read this thread. It was the first time I had been to The Blue Crystal.....couldn't tell you where it was or how we got there. I remember standing in a circle talking with Trent Reznor and how cool it was that we just got done seeing him perform. I also remember it was daylight when we left the club. I haven't been back since.

kloli

Beach Lover
May 8, 2006
SoWal Local
Thats wild......the last time I saw NiN live, (B'ham 6/6/06) Peter Murphy and Bauhaus opened for TR. Peter Murphy was just awesome for the show and I know where to find rare (?) footage of them jamming together. PM me if your interested.

Yes...my brother went to that same show! I wished I could have gone with him. We were both at the other show 18 years ago.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Yes...my brother went to that same show! I wished I could have gone with him. We were both at the other show 18 years ago.

Sometimes the world is freakishly small. :shock:
:D

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
But I got a double treat this week as we not only got a new album but tickets for their show in Duluth GA.
Well, I just dont know how much more NiN goodness I can handle right now..... FedEx just dropped off my super deluxe Ghosts package.:clap:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
I am really enjoying the NiN download! Hope everyone else it too...

I thought I would share this site that I came across - it has the news snippets for all types of rock acts.

http://www.antimusic.com/dayinrock/

Here's good mojo for Led Zepplin actually touring.... :love:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Every time I see this thread, I think of this, which has nothing to do with NiN:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHoE156RAo"]YouTube - AC/DC - For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)[/nomedia]

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007

kloli

Beach Lover
May 8, 2006
SoWal Local
Thanks for the rep savvytangerine! I didn't realize it until I viewed my profile. You are the first! I am enjoying this posting stuff more and more.....I am sorry I lurked so long. :blush: