• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

swantree

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
SRB
www.blueswell.com
I have a client in need of a rental that could hold a reception of about 60 persons....so i need a deck, lawn, parking lot whatever! criteria is that it is a home and preferrably one that is near or on the beach so that a small wedding can happen on the beach without paying some Urban Development a ton of money. the house itself only needs to sleep about 10 or so.
send pix or links if you have any.....this would most likely be a shoulder month like sept/oct....thanks ahead of time!:D

up4golf

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2007
pearly white properties, call them there was an article about them in the walton sun may 10 edition

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
http://beachseekers.com/details.php5?prop=WATCHINGWAVE

This place is south of 30A. It is only steps to the beach and the only home built in the community. I do not feel there will be another one built for awhile. The pool area is very large and lots of parking area around home. Rates are really good for a home like this south of 30A. Some of the best views!

KBB

Beach Lover
Nov 9, 2005
Wedding/Event Venue

We would love to share our Gulf Front lawn and beach houses with you guys! Call us toll free 866-294-5833 for more information.

Pearly White Properties, LLC
www. Pearlywhiteproperites.com

swantree

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
SRB
www.blueswell.com
http://beachseekers.com/details.php5?prop=WATCHINGWAVE

This place is south of 30A. It is only steps to the beach and the only home built in the community. I do not feel there will be another one built for awhile. The pool area is very large and lots of parking area around home. Rates are really good for a home like this south of 30A. Some of the best views!
this is nice Bobby...I'll take a look....

swantree

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
SRB
www.blueswell.com
still want some other options....anybody know the owners out on the point across from Redfish condos in Blue Mt. ?? there used to be an old house with great back porch and area in dune allen that led to the beach? how bout a secret house down in Inlet? anyone, anyone? Bueller? Bueller?