• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
School is out in Denver on June 8th, with wife and daughter headed to the beach on June 9th.

luvbunniljk

Beach Comber
Mar 6, 2005
I think school is out maybe in a couple of weeks here in Philadelphia, Mississippi. We'll be in Seacreast May 28th....can't wait :blink: :blink:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Our last day is June 9th! I can't wait! I love it when the kids are home and we can go to the pool. Our schedule is more busy than I would like..we are not coming to the beach until early August.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
School is out the week before Memorial Day here in Louisville KY. We will be arriving Sat. June 4th - cannot wait. We always start out the night before so that we have a full day at the beach on Saturday. Fun seeing the rocket ship in Alabama around 3:00 am in the morning. We have a lot of fun driving through the night. Wouldn't do it any other way.
We'll be staying in Grayton Beach after trying Panama City (many, many years ago), very western PC, Seagrove, and now, we have found Grayton Beach. We have always wanted to be near Seaside, but wanted to see the beach from a porch plus not pay so much. We pay more in Grayton than Seagrove, but love the small town atmosphere. We 'moved' over to 30 A because of the bike trail and Seaside but of course now there is so much more.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
We get out on May 26th here in Imperial MO, but its hot like summer already, 92 today!!! :D

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
I wish I still had summer vactions like school kids do. Curse you day job! Curse you! :) I plan on making it down in June. May is taken up with camping and July I'm going back home to Mass.