• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
So here's the deal. We are currently renting in the Brandon Oaks subdivision in Freeport and just got a call today saying we have to be out in 30 days. We had signed a year lease and that was up and only doing month to month. They did not give us an option to sign for another year. I think they knew what was going to happen. We have NEVER been late on rent and pay before the 1st almost every month. I have a stable job and actually work two jobs. We are obviously pressed for cash and the current house we are in is only $850 a month and is a 3 bed 2 bath very nice little house. My wife is expecting in July and we need something on a 6 month lease. We are very clean people and value the property we live on like our own. We need something in that price range with the same about of bedrooms. If you know of anything, please let me know. It needs to be clean because I don't want my baby living in a dirty/nasty house. any help would be greatly appreciated. :dunno:

ChefD

Beach Comber
Jan 14, 2008
santa rosa beach
Im not sure where all you are willing to move but I do know theres a really nice 3/2 townhouse with 1car garage off of East Mack Bayou by Sacred Heart Hospital. Let me know if youd like the number to get in contact. The price is 900/month. It used to be 1150/month so I dont know if they will go down anymore than 900. Theres another 2000 sq ft home off of E. Mack Bayou as well. The only problem with that home might be that the master is downstairs and the other 2 bdrms are upstairs. That one is also 900/month.

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
So here's the deal. We are currently renting in the Brandon Oaks subdivision in Freeport and just got a call today saying we have to be out in 30 days. We had signed a year lease and that was up and only doing month to month. They did not give us an option to sign for another year. I think they knew what was going to happen. We have NEVER been late on rent and pay before the 1st almost every month. I have a stable job and actually work two jobs. We are obviously pressed for cash and the current house we are in is only $850 a month and is a 3 bed 2 bath very nice little house. My wife is expecting in July and we need something on a 6 month lease. We are very clean people and value the property we live on like our own. We need something in that price range with the same about of bedrooms. If you know of anything, please let me know. It needs to be clean because I don't want my baby living in a dirty/nasty house. any help would be greatly appreciated. :dunno:

Try Compass-Resorts.com They are starting a long term rental program and beginning in Freeport.

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
Im not sure where all you are willing to move but I do know theres a really nice 3/2 townhouse with 1car garage off of East Mack Bayou by Sacred Heart Hospital. Let me know if youd like the number to get in contact. The price is 900/month. It used to be 1150/month so I dont know if they will go down anymore than 900. Theres another 2000 sq ft home off of E. Mack Bayou as well. The only problem with that home might be that the master is downstairs and the other 2 bdrms are upstairs. That one is also 900/month.

Just called about th East Mack Bayou. Those are all gone :sosad:

chagler16

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2006
LTR Search...

Were you able to find something? I am currently looking too and just wanted to know if you had any luck and if you could suggest some of the places that you called-in case they have any more LTR...thank you. Good luck to you and your wife-Congrats on the little one~