• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

appalach

Beach Comber
May 16, 2008
Hello everyone,

Like a lot of others, I have been enjoying this site for a while now. Thanks to everyone for the great (sorry, grayt) information and entertainment. Since I can't be in Sowal all of the time, I'm especially glad to no longer be a wallflower in this community.

Thanks again,

Appalach:wave:

appalach

Beach Comber
May 16, 2008
Thanks for the welcome jdarg! The hills of eastern Kentucky are home, but we try to get to the beaches as often as we can. I have been down St. George Island way before and love that area too.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks for the welcome jdarg! The hills of eastern Kentucky are home, but we try to get to the beaches as often as we can. I have been down St. George Island way before and love that area too.

We moved here from Louisville, and there are quite a few Kentuckians on this board!:clap:

appalach

Beach Comber
May 16, 2008
Thanks for the welcome kurt! I agree...the mountains are wonderful, especially so in the fall.

jdarg, glad to know that Kentuckians are well represented on the site. :D We have family and friends in Bardstown and Louisville, and we have made it to the water tower for the reggae festival more than once.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Thanks for the welcome kurt! I agree...the mountains are wonderful, especially so in the fall.

jdarg, glad to know that Kentuckians are well represented on the site. :D We have family and friends in Bardstown and Louisville, and we have made it to the water tower for the reggae festival more than once.
:welcome:appalach!
Love me some reggae! :love: