• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCFinSCB

Beach Fanatic
Jul 27, 2007
Ol' Point Washingtern, FL
It has been a great automobile and has served its purpose well, but we are having a hard time justifying putting any more money into it. And after a newly arriving neighbor knocked off the rear bumper with his U-Haul (welcome to the neighborhood, geesh), smashing a small portion of the rear quarter-panel and the turn signal part of the taillight (although the bulb still work), it has apparently "signaled" the beginning of the end of our family's relationship with this sturdy, german engineered diesel.

Attached is a picture pre-U-Haul smacking.

I received a few inquiries by people walking up to me over the years, especially those that know a few things about bio-deisel. If you are interested, just PM me!

Willing to trade, and will consider supplmementing trade with a small amount of cash, for the right automobile (trucks and jeeps considered, along with cars).

Cheers,
Christian

DCFinSCB

Beach Fanatic
Jul 27, 2007
Updated photos, post-U-Haul smacking:

Bumper, in one piece and re-attachable I think, resides safely in the shed.

$1,000.00 / Or Best Offer

Mechanics say it will run another 100,000 miles, no problem.

Contact me with any questions!

Cheers,
Christian

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
ok....Call me Lisa 699.1418 or 278-6808 or 231-9997 ...

Justin is VERY interested in this car.....Please contact us and let us know when we can come see/drive it!!

THANKS>>>>:clap:

Lisa

DCFinSCB

Beach Fanatic
Jul 27, 2007
Not a peep, and now it is as if the floodgates opened.

I have a young fellow who has put in an unqualified offer for $700.00. His mother has a classic Mercedes Convertible, so I know this old piece of our family's history would be in good hands.

However, I am waiting to hear back from a friend who cryptically mentioned a trade, but with no other info. Of course getting ahold of my friend is proving harder than reaching someone in witness protection.

Come to think of it, maybe The Green Room Surfer is in witness protection.....hmmmm.:scratch: