• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
You?re cordially invited

Please Join Us

For Our Open House

On May 22, 2008

4:00 pm ? 7:00 pm

Alaqua Animal Refuge

914 Whitfield Road

Freeport, FL 32439

DIRECTIONS:

From Freeport

From SR 331 turn West onto Highway 20 as if going to Niceville. When you see the green sign for the town of Portland you are getting close.

Turn left onto Whitfield Road. (Portland Grocery and Sub Shop, and White?s Electronics are opposite the Whitfield Intersection) Proceed down Whitfield almost to the end, the Alaqua Animal Refuge is on your right.

From Niceville:

Proceed East on Highway 20 out of Niceville as if you were driving to Freeport. About 2/3 of the way to Freeport you will reach the town of Portland. Turn right onto Whitfield Road (Portland Grocery and Sub Shop and White?s Electronics are opposite the Whitfield Intersection). Proceed down Whitfield almost to the end, the Alaqua Animal Refuge is on your right.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Good luck with the open house!! Little IBD and I went to your website last week. We did fall in love with a puppy but can not make a decision on one until we are finished moving. I do want to donate some sheets, towels, etc. Can you or do you use them???

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Good luck with the open house!! Little IBD and I went to your website last week. We did fall in love with a puppy but can not make a decision on one until we are finished moving. I do want to donate some sheets, towels, etc. Can you or do you use them???

It is my understanding that she can always use items like these. From their website:

Donate Supplies

We are always in need of supplies. Blankets, Dog beds, cat beds, toys, food, cleaning agents, medical supplies, computer and printer. Contact us for an up to date list of the necessities.

And THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Before I get rid of anything they may can use I will contact them.....:wave: I have heard nothing but GOOD things about this place....