• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hollibird

Beach Lover
I am looking for anyone interested in starting a fencing class. I know there is a class in Niceville, but I don't want to pay to cross the bridge, and they use use a very small hallway to teach class. If I can get enough people, It may be worth someone's while to teach the class and hopefully at the community center gym. It is so much fun. Please reply if you are interested and if you are certified to teach and and interested, then I will give you my first born.... or something....

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Sorry, but I already learned in college. The outfit is very funn!

It's fun, but you have to be very focused and good at lunging!

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
I took a few classes when I was in middle school. It was SO much fun. I would love to pick it up again if you can get a class going!!

ShallowsFuzz

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2006
Point Washington
I don't understand. ShallowsFuzz is from the north end. He could show you how to fence in one morning. No reason to drive to Niceville and take a class.
:rotfl:

wrobert I think their talking about a different type of fencing. I could teach them how to play stick frog.:clap:

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
I am looking for anyone interested in starting a fencing class. I know there is a class in Niceville, but I don't want to pay to cross the bridge, and they use use a very small hallway to teach class. If I can get enough people, It may be worth someone's while to teach the class and hopefully at the community center gym. It is so much fun. Please reply if you are interested and if you are certified to teach and and interested, then I will give you my first born.... or something....
I can be a helper, maybe! High school and college, Junior Olympic qualifyer, about 50 years ago. :shock: Old, fat, an' outta shape, but it's like riding a bike (with no muscles...) Let's talk! :wave:

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
If someone does start a class around here, please let me know...my dad and I have been wanting to learn to fence for a long time!

Tablefor5

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2007
WE are interested

My daughter loves to fence and would jump at the chance to join a class. Please keep us posted!