• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RDgordon4

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2008
Seagrove
RDGordon4, I think I know you!!! Congrats on the new biz!!

I prefer tanning beds to the real sun as I dont take the time to sit on the sand. :dunno: Although the view is much better on the beach!!:rotfl:

I love both! I love the beach, but It seems like I never get to go. Plus I love my 20 min of quiet time and a tan! Hope to see you there.

RDgordon4

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2008
Seagrove
Wow how exciting!! sounds great to me with the supervised play center!! Ive always wanted a tanning salon to have a place for the kids to play so I can tan quick. How much will you be charging??

I will post a list of charges just as soon as we have it worked up. I have kids too, and it's not always easy to take time for yourself. So I hope you will bring the kids and take your 20 min to tan healthy. I will keep you posted!

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
RD: congrats. I heard you are open. Everyone should stop in to see what'cha got. You should post some pics or maybe a virtual tour?

RDgordon4

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2008
Seagrove
Free Tan

For all of you wanting to check out the Salon, Don't forget you get a free tan with purchase of package or product! So if you prefer to pay for 1 visit instead of a month you still get a free tan! 2 FOR 1 ! Excellent Prices. Great Hours! Open till 7am-9pm. Come by after work and check us out.:welcome:

RDgordon4

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2008
Seagrove
Excellent hours for Locals and vacationers

Open 7am-9pm Monday - Saturday
1pm-5pm Sunday

Great Prices! Play area for Kids!

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
I visited Tantalize yesterday. IT WAS AWESOME!!! YOU HAVE TO GO THERE!
It is very nice and inexpensive. So glad to have a great tanning salon on 30A.

RDgordon4

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2008
Seagrove
Thank you JSSTMK. I am so glad that you were pleased. I would like to thank you for your business and for the compliment! :D:rotfl:

chickenlittle

Beach Comber
Jun 11, 2008
Tantalize..great beds

I stopped by tantalize today. They have great beds and resonable prices. I was very pleased. Yall should stop by and check it out. :clap: