• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Well if he doesn't turn up soon maybe it will be like a Disney movie and he will make his way back from the tourists car he crawled into. :blush:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
When we moved to Alaska my favorite kitty moved with us. We were in the house about a month we he escaped out the door. We looked all over for him to no avail. One night about 6 weeks later I was sitting on the couch talking to my sister and we had a sliding glass door that went out onto the deck. I saw something catch my eye at the door, and then I heard a very familiar meow. I got closer to the door and much to my excitement was my kitty. I couldn't believe it. He looked a little thin, but was otherwise fine. So, don't give up hope SN. I am praying that he is safe that he will return to your family soon.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
SN...When I moved back in with my parents after being gone a year (long time ago) I brought home my cat. I moved out again and the cat, Rid-a-bug stayed with mom and dad. Dad decided I should take the cat, which I did. My parents lived in Dune Allen and I moved to Point Washington. Sure enough, Rid-a-bug got out and was gone about a month when I got a phone call from dad asking me why I dropped the cat off at the SR Country Club. He found kitty cruising down 30A, heading home! I didn't dump the kitty!! Rid-a-bug lived with my parents until it was time for the rainbow bridge.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Just bumpin', because still no Dexter kitty. I can't set up the ironing board or make the bed (neither one gets done frequently anyway) without tearing up because those are two things that he always got in the middle of.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I was hoping for good news too. I keep checking to see if Dexter's returned. I'm still thinking about you, SN.