• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
I will be down a week from today! So excited!

While attempting to print out some online local maps, I realize I have no idea the exact location of the complex along 30-A.

Can someone tell me exactly where it is located? Between what two side streets for instance?

And about how many minutes will it take to get from the condo to Starbuck's in Grayton? Is that the nearest Starbucks?

Am I going to be easy walking distance to Seagrove Market? What is directly across the street from Beachcrest?

Too many questions, sorry!! :blink:

I stayed in Santa Rosa Beach before, so I am very unfamiliar with the Seagrove area.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I would love to answer your questions- but I haven't a clue.

But could you swing up to Louisville and pick me up on your way down? :rotfl:

Have a great time!

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
The condo does have 2 bedrooms and we will only be using one!

Would be difficult to swing up by there. Flying out of Lexington, but you can meet us at the airport Saturday morning! :D

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Sunny Daze said:
I will be down a week from today! So excited!

While attempting to print out some online local maps, I realize I have no idea the exact location of the complex along 30-A.

Can someone tell me exactly where it is located? Between what two side streets for instance?

And about how many minutes will it take to get from the condo to Starbuck's in Grayton? Is that the nearest Starbucks?

Am I going to be easy walking distance to Seagrove Market? What is directly across the street from Beachcrest?

Too many questions, sorry!! :blink:

I stayed in Santa Rosa Beach before, so I am very unfamiliar with the Seagrove area.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Hi SunnyD,

I think I can help with some of your questions. First of all you are in a great central location. Close to Seaside and Grayton but also not far from Rosemary or Alys Beach. Directly across from Beachcrest are Beachwood Villas Condos. Diagonally, is the Seagrove Plaza with a few clothing shops, a deli and Bruno's Pizza. You are also very close to Angelina's and Cafe 30A. Seagrove Market would be a bit of a walk but only a few minutes to drive. Publix is 5 or so minutes away. Grayton is 10 minutes maybe. Kurt is right about Beach Java. If you are leaving Beachcrest turn right and it's down 30-A on your left in a small building. I would drive or ride a bike, it's a short drive but a long walk. They have a couple of computers and wireless as Kurt mentioned. Stop in and say Hi to us while you are there! I hope this helps.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Sunnydaze....I can feel your excitement! I know you will have a fab time!!!!

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
The more the merrier!! After reading the board for over a year I can tell y'all would be fun to hang with!

Thanks for the info, gives me a much better sense of direction, and I like the free computer use. I wouldn't be bringing a laptop anyway.

Hope the Latte is outstanding! :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Johnrudy said:
I wish I was going too. I could stay in that other bd-room and would be very quiet. You'd never know I was there, sort of.

I called it first!!! :lol:

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
There are TWIN beds in the other room! Y'all can share the room!

There, that's settled! :D