• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
We want to move towards that area because we are always over there & the drive stinks... I can't believe I'm complaining about a 10 mile drive, but I am.:D We need a pet friendly (14 year old, fully inside, NEVER goes outside cat), 2 or 3 br/1 bath home. We're quiet :)idontno:at least that's what our neighbors tell us) & clean.

Oh, yeah, preferably middle of August is when we'd need it, but might can swing a couple of weeks earlier. Our lease is up Aug 31st.

TIA for all your help.

Last edited:

Bs1chiro

Beach Lover
Jun 14, 2005
Pt. Washington
WE have a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 story house in Pt. Washington that will be available the middle of July. Its on a double lot, quiet street in Magnolia Beach area off of East Point Washington Rd. Newly paved roads. Open floor plan, all appliances, 3 1/2 years old with only 1 tenant the past 2 years and our vacation home before that. Rent will be $1250, does not include electric,cable or water.
Let me know if you are interested.My email is bs1chiro@aol.com.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
WE have a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 story house in Pt. Washington that will be available the middle of July. Its on a double lot, quiet street in Magnolia Beach area off of East Point Washington Rd. Newly paved roads. Open floor plan, all appliances, 3 1/2 years old with only 1 tenant the past 2 years and our vacation home before that. Rent will be $1250, does not include electric,cable or water.
Let me know if you are interested.My email is bs1chiro@aol.com.

Just emailed you. Thank you!