• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SharonVaughn

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2008
Seacrest Beach
Hi Everyone!

I have been enjoying the forums since February when I started planning my move to SoWal from New Orleans. Now I am finally here in sunny Seacrest Beach!

I moved to the area for work, and do not know anyone, so I could really use the advice of the forum on how I can get out and about in the community, get involved, and meet people. Know of any social groups, clubs, volunteer organizations????

I will really look forward to hearing all of your great tips, and hopefully bumping into you some time in SoWal!!!

Sharon Vaughn

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
:welcome: volunteers are alway needed in the schools, the library, the gift shops at Eden and the hospital...the list goes on. Explore an area you are interested in and soon you will have more to do than you can fit into a day.

Remember, go to the beach often:D

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
:welcome: are you located in Seacrest Beach Subdivision?? There are alot of wonderful people on SoWal and in SoWal who can help you out!!!:wave:

SharonVaughn

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2008
Seacrest Beach
I definitely am in paradise! I went to a meeting the other day to get involved with CVHN and the Cottags for Kids fundraiser, that will be great fun for a great cause! I am going to the wine tasting tonight at Wild Olives... I will be continuing to search the forums for new and interesting things to do!
~Sharon