• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I definitely am in paradise! I went to a meeting the other day to get involved with CVHN and the Cottags for Kids fundraiser, that will be great fun for a great cause! I am going to the wine tasting tonight at Wild Olives... I will be continuing to search the forums for new and interesting things to do!
~Sharon

Look for Bdarg at the Cottages meetings- and :welcome:

I am interested in volunteering of any kind, the arts and music and FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!!!

:welcome:
you are invited to visit my studio gallery and the studios of all the other
artists that are part of the NOrth of Grayton Artist Group!!
check out the web site

www.NorthofGraytonArtistGroup.com

we all are located of of Bay Dr. ---just off hwy 98 a few miles from Grayton

SharonVaughn

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2008
Seacrest Beach
I will definitely check out the gallery, Teresa, and the others in that area! I haven't quite ventured that far yet, I need to purchase one of those cool beach cruiser bikes that I see everyone riding up and down 30A!!!

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
Hello yet another great Louisiana transplant.
We just moved here from BR. If you get home sick, we love to cook cajun foods, and watch LSU sports.
Scott and Lori

Lane Rees

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2006
There are a variety of organizations you can join depending on various levels of interest and time (have to have plenty for enjoying the Gulf!). Arts -- the Cultural Arts Association and plenty of ways to get involved with things like Arts Quest, Flutterby, etc. Community -- the South Walton Community Council is a group interested in the area. Business -- the Walton County Chamber of Commerce and related events, lunches and business after hours. Politics -- both the Republican and Democrat parties have organizations that are open to the public to get involved. Other -- Friends of Eden, Children's Volunteer Health Network, local churches, etc. .. list is endless.