• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
steele mama said:
This post has had 2,173 views. Which post has had the most views?
That would be Hurricane Dennis thread with 70,096, but this thread is only about 20 behind that one in the General Info header. In the Lounge, only the Penis Cake thread has more view at 3,102. I don't think that you should read into that though. Many repeat views in that one. ;-)

You can sort the threads by the number of views by simply clicking on the header, "views." :D

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Smiling JOe said:
That would be Hurricane Dennis thread with 70,096, but this thread is only about 20 behind that one in the General Info header. In the Lounge, only the Penis Cake thread has more view at 3,102. I don't think that you should read into that though. Many repeat views in that one. ;-)

You can sort the threads by the number of views by simply clicking on the header, "views." :D
I am kinda tired of you knowing EVERYTHING! :D

inlovewithGB

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Its funny because i knew my mom was gonna say something about having the most threads on her post AND i knew she was gonna say something about Smiling Joe knowing everything on this website! SJ i am glad you are so smart!!

*Mom i am going crazy over here.... :dunno:

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
steeleing4 said:
Its funny because i knew my mom was gonna say something about having the most threads on her post AND i knew she was gonna say something about Smiling Joe knowing everything on this website! SJ i am glad you are so smart!!

*Mom i am going crazy over here.... :dunno:
How are you tonight baby? :love:

inlovewithGB

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
steele mama said:
How are you tonight baby? :love:

I am feeling so much better momma, you wouldnt believe! I spent some awesome time with Jesus and i feel like a whole new person ;-) Thank you for your prayers and sorry about the scare!

Okay, maybe I can close this one out..

Our wedding absolutely could not have been more perfect. But Smiling JOe, tree-climber deluxe, is right; it did go by too quickly. Balder and I had the time of our lives (still are), and we are so thankful to our friends (the best friends) and family (the best family) who helped create the magical event. I'm looking forward to seeing Dawn Anderson photos. She's teasing me because she told me she went home to look at them all that night and said they were great.

Mermaid, it was great meeting you and your husband. And thank you for the gift; it was one of my favorites: sentimental, sweet and full of memories.

After peddling around Key West for a week we came relunctantly back to reality but are happy to be home - we missed our boy.

Thanks to all for the encouraging posts leading up to the wedding; it's so much fun reading them now. :love: