• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cbflgrl8806

Beach Lover
Feb 28, 2008
Hey is the house still available? What is the deposit? Do you allow pets? I have a 1 small dog that is 6 years old.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I drove past the house. It has someone living in the guest house over the garage. About a block off of 30-A. It was empty on Saturday as the owners were still fixing it up.

ChefD

Beach Comber
Jan 14, 2008
santa rosa beach
The guest house is over the garage? I drove by and thought the guest house looked to be on the other side of the house. I didnt even see a garage.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
The home is on a turn in the road. As you go around the corner, there is a building attached to the main house only by the 2nd floor walkway to the guest house, which is over a two car garage.
I would need to meet the person in the guest house before I'd agree to rent the adjoining home.

ChefD

Beach Comber
Jan 14, 2008
santa rosa beach
ohh i didnt realize that...I know what you mean though..I thought the house was really cute but didnt realize the guest house was like right there. I wonder how long their lease is for..Id be willing to rent out the whole place.. hopefully ill hear back from someone soon.
Thanks!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I called and spoke with a lady about the place. Sounds like they were looking for a 6-12 month lease if I recall. She told me they wanted $1475 a month, but that included cable, electric and water. Her number is 850-231-0189