• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Please buy this funky (maybe antique?) china hutch, painted white exterior, yellow interior. Heavy real wood, in two pieces (top & bottom). Measures 50" wide by 20" deep by 78 1/2" high.

I will donate $50 from this sale to help doggy Grace, from aleo's newspaper article "Amazing Grace." [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?p=422232#post422232"]Amazing Grace...the article. - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

$300

picture.php

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I would LOVE to buy that!! Unfortunately, I don't live there and unfortunately, if I bring home one more piece of furniture, Mr. DD WILL divorce me. :lol:
It's a great piece though. Someone WILL snatch it up, I'm sure!
I'm no antiques expert by any stretch of the imagination, but it looks old from the construction in the back and from the latches on the glass doors. :dunno:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
if I bring home one more piece of furniture, Mr. DD WILL divorce me. :lol:

Thanks, DD. I love it too, and if it doesn't get purchased soon, I may keep it for myself, even though Mr. Critter shares Mr. DD's sentiment.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
I would LOVE to buy that!! Unfortunately, I don't live there and unfortunately, if I bring home one more piece of furniture, Mr. DD WILL divorce me. :lol:
It's a great piece though. Someone WILL snatch it up, I'm sure!
I'm no antiques expert by any stretch of the imagination, but it looks old from the construction in the back and from the latches on the glass doors. :dunno:

This is me. :lolabove:

I love it too. Hope it finds a good home!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I bought two crappy bookshelves at a garage sale and when I got them home, I thought he was gonna have a stroke. Seriously. But, once I got them painted and in the house, he loved them. I keep telling him I always have a vision, but he just never trusts me. :roll:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Where are you located? and is $300 firm?

The hutch is located in the Sandestin resort. The price is firm for awhile anyway; if no interest I'll consider lowering, but will also consider keeping (Mr. Critter's preferences notwithstanding :roll:).

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
i have a friend (the same one with the black cabinets) that did this with some of her furniture and it just looks good. imo. but she has a nice balance to it, so it's not that you see all black, when you walk in the kitchen.

her finish on her furniture is light and even, not a deep distress, like i see alot.
:lol: i've changed my mind, now i think that dd you should buy it and do that to go with your black cabinets.

Last edited: