• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
If you seriously want to meet some local Tigers you can join this outfit. I have yet to make any of their events since most of what they do is in Ft Walton (I am sure you imagine the difficulties one might encounter driving home from Ft Walton to SOWAL following a night game viewing party at a bar:D)

We attended their crawfish boil in April held at Club Overboard (below the Twisted Palm, near The Track) in Destin. They've reserved that same venue for game viewing this fall. Free Abita Beer first quarter, I believe. Not a bad drive from sowal, but you'll still need a DD for the drive home.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Don't pay too much attention to KFunn, she is a little nutty after polishing that 1957 Auburn National Championship trophy after all these years.:funn:
:angry:

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
LSU. Memories of turning the dial on the radio and hearing the play by play. And the big parties for the OL MIss LSU games, where B and I would sneek a beer or two. I remember beating Bama and remember hearing the disappointment in Bear Bryant's voice. I attended so many gmaes at Tiger stadium and the roar and electricity was and is amazing. College football rules. The Dalton Hilliard, Eric Martin, Tommy Hodson days were some of the best. I see LSU fans all over the area here. But remember, the SEC is a tough conference and the mighty do fall. We have stayed at the top for a while but with Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and Auburn powerhouses, you know it's just a matter of time before someone else becomes supreme. But what memories :)

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry, thought you said are there any TIDE fans around. :D:wave:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Why don't you and KFunn go start your own thread and bash each other? This thread is clearly devoted to more sophisticated and refined fans.

I haven't said this in a LONG time, but I think now would be a perfect opportunity.

BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:wave:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Why don't you and KFunn go start your own thread and bash each other? This thread is clearly devoted to more sophisticated and refined fans.

:wave: I'd think you'd be a little nicer. I thought absense makes the heart grow fonder?