• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
What a great opening night!

Thanks to our members for selling out opening night! Now it is Sowallers Turn...

This Saturday is SoWAL sticker night... bring one in and get HALF price tickets...:yikes: OR, bring a picture of your car with a SoWal sticker...

either way, $12!!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks to our members for selling out opening night! Now it is Sowallers Turn...

This Saturday is SoWAL sticker night... bring one in and get HALF price tickets...:yikes: OR, bring a picture of your car with a SoWal sticker...

either way, $12!!!!

:love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

either way, $12!!!!

Excellent! :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
It's a great night to see Fuddy Meers--- and to keep the laughs going (and you will laugh!), The Flaws perform after the show tonight. You can be laughing until late evening! :lol: Show starts at 7:30-

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hop is, well, indescribable. I about fell out of my chair during his opening scene.:rotfl:
You got that right! I didn't recognize him at all, especially with the lisp. The entire cast was great. The play is sad and funny at the same time, and it is filled with exciting twists and turns. The stand up comedy, after the show, was also very good. It feels so good to laugh hard.

Thanks to the REP, cast and crew. You guys do a terrific job! :clap: