• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
A few weeks back I posted about the great experience we had taking a private cooking class at The Culinary Gallery...

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=23842"]MUST DO- A Night out at Culinary Gallery in SoWal!!! - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

The owners just contacted me to let me know that they now have a sushi chef to host sushi classes. Anywho, I have been thinking that it would be really fun to meet some of my fellow SoWallers and figure this would be a great venue...

So I am throwing out some feelers...

Anyone interested and available to take part in a private Sushi class on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night in July (I am told this is the sushi chef's only upcoming availability)...

Price is $75 a person- all food, beer and wine included...
Last time we did this we had a BLAST and it was well beyond worth the $$$...

I need to get clarification on how many spots we have but for now just gauging interest and choice of dates...

More soon.

Lemme know.

Would love to meet some of you!

Cheers, G

Last edited:

JustaLocal

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2007
SRB
A few weeks back I posted about the great experience we had taking a private cooking class at The Culinary Gallery...

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=23842

The owners just contacted me to let me know that they now have a sushi chef to host sushi classes. Anywho, I have been thinking that it would be really fun to meet some of my fellow SoWallers and figure this would be a great venue...

So I am throwing out some feelers...

Anyone interested and available to take part in a private Sushi class on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night in July (I am told this is the sushi chef's only upcoming availability)...

Price is $75 a person- all food, beer and wine included...
Last time we did this we had a BLAST and it was well beyond worth the $$$...

I need to get clarification on how many spots we have but for now just gauging interest and choice of dates...

More soon.

Lemme know.

Would love to meet some of you!

Cheers, G

"some of you"!? :lol:

Sorry, it's a bit out of my budget.