• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Beautiful photos! Love the name too. Can't wait to follow along as you continue to post. :clap:

:love: Brooke was on our list of names had we had a girl instead.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:love::clap:I love the look on her face ....so peaceful, loving and gentle towards her baby! She is so beautiful and I think it would be great to show her in a white skirt. Make sure you send us a copy of that!

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
As requested, Madison is due on July 12th......but I think she will be here July 3rd. Just a hunch. Thanks for all the kind comments gang!

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
When I first read the title of this thread, I thought, "Someone's wife is going to kill him." Then, I see some photos of a beautiful girl with a baby inside. Oh, well. Congratulations!

This was my thought exactly. :lol: While I wouldn't necessarily recommend the use of the words "preggo" and "wife" together, you done good. :clap: Let us know when Maddie comes! I've loved the name Maddie ever since Moonlighting.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
Let us know when Miss Maddie Brooke gets here. Pictures will be required!:D

isacksphoto

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2007
seagrove
www.isacksphoto.com
That is sooooo sweet. I have a black backdrop if you would like to borrow! I actually have like...four. I love to shoot with a black background to get that soft light on the subject. I photography pregnant woman sometimes in my studio, it is a lot of fun. Try putting your wife in a white button down shirt, dark pants with the black backdrop!

I agree about the name, I have a Maggie....M names are great on girls!

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/member.php?u=6096"]SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame] : thank you very much! I might take you up on your offer. I have to hurry, July 12th is coming up very fast :)

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
That is sooooo sweet. I have a black backdrop if you would like to borrow! I actually have like...four. I love to shoot with a black background to get that soft light on the subject. I photography pregnant woman sometimes in my studio, it is a lot of fun. Try putting your wife in a white button down shirt, dark pants with the black backdrop!

I agree about the name, I have a Maggie....M names are great on girls!

Let this lady shoot! She's BRILLIANT!!!:clap: