• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nairb

Beach Comber
Sep 25, 2006
My name is Brian I am a full time student at Gulf Coast Community College going for a Digital Media Technology AAS. I am also a veteran that honorably served six years with the Florida Army National Guard with one deployment overseas. I'm 23 years old and live with my wonderful wife Carrie(she works at Hair for You near Sandestin)in wonderful SRB. I am a one man crew and one of the nicest people you would ever meet.

• I can do web design from personal pages to a multi-page for small businesses and help you get hosting and domain names. I also have most Adobe products(photoshop, illustrator, flash, etc.), Corel Draw, and use a Microsoft Expression for html editing and designing.
  • I can also do ads, flyers, web banners, anything to help you advertise.
  • I am also a grease monkey for computers. Meaning I can pretty much solve most common issues, replace/fix hardware and software, update, etc. Only certifications I have though are through the Military E-Learning, no Comptia A+ or network.
  • Lastly I can repair and restore old photographs. Anything up to 8.5 X 11 letter size(due to my scanner).
Overall I still learn from day to day and I try to be as honest as I can. If there is ever something I know I can't do or an issue I cannot solve, I will not charge and attempt to refer you to a person or place that can help.

I'm not a big official company starting up, just a student looking to help fill a portfolio and earn a little extra money to pay for school and bills.

If you have any questions, comments, or work you can email me at nairbsd@gmail.com or call me at 8503682379. I'll be glad to help out anybody over the phone the best I can.:D

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Really small job

Maybe you would help me with a small project. I need to design a flyer or something simular for a charity raffle. Just an example photo (which is the prize) and a little description of the "cause" which is a doggie in need. It needs to be able to stand on a counter. I could give you credit on the posters and see that your name is mentioned in any press we get. I am getting area businesses to help out. I could pay you something for your time of course, but I am on a tiny budget. For more info see the "Grace" threads in the organizations dept.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
My name is Brian I am a full time student at Gulf Coast Community College going for a Digital Media Technology AAS. I am also a veteran that honorably served six years with the Florida Army National Guard with one deployment overseas. I'm 23 years old and live with my wonderful wife Carrie(she works at Hair for You near Sandestin)in wonderful SRB. I am a one man crew and one of the nicest people you would ever meet.

• I can do web design from personal pages to a multi-page for small businesses and help you get hosting and domain names. I also have most Adobe products(photoshop, illustrator, flash, etc.), Corel Draw, and use a Microsoft Expression for html editing and designing.
  • I can also do ads, flyers, web banners, anything to help you advertise.
  • I am also a grease monkey for computers. Meaning I can pretty much solve most common issues, replace/fix hardware and software, update, etc. Only certifications I have though are through the Military E-Learning, no Comptia A+ or network.
  • Lastly I can repair and restore old photographs. Anything up to 8.5 X 11 letter size(due to my scanner).
Overall I still learn from day to day and I try to be as honest as I can. If there is ever something I know I can't do or an issue I cannot solve, I will not charge and attempt to refer you to a person or place that can help.

I'm not a big official company starting up, just a student looking to help fill a portfolio and earn a little extra money to pay for school and bills.

If you have any questions, comments, or work you can email me at nairbsd@gmail.com or call me at 8503682379. I'll be glad to help out anybody over the phone the best I can.:D
:welcome:

nairb

Beach Comber
Sep 25, 2006
Thanks for all the great emails and please keep them coming. The extra income will surely come in handy considering I won't get a chance to utilize that post 9/11 GI BILL before I get out of college. Plus there is nothing like doing something you love to earn an income.

Another added bonus is that I have a domain set in place. http://www.havocbeach.com/ . It's a coming soon setup but links off to my blogs that a few friends and I run for tips you might say. I post a lot of random things as I get bored and for the most part does not reflect professional personality. I just like to share my thoughts.:D

Thanks again everyone!