• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Smiling JOe said:
Girl, you did not offend me. Just want you to know that divorce does not always equate to hatred.

We all know that you wouldn't hate anybody (even dune crashers--you may hate what they are doing, but not the person).

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
GTTBM- this is off topic (of course). What is the Snoopy dance?

Sheila

SoWal Insider
jdarg said:
GTTBM- this is off topic (of course). What is the Snoopy dance?

You know when Snoopy gets happy in one of the little Peanut specials and does his little happy dance?

When my son was little I was dancing around the kitchen over something that made me happy one day. He giggled and pointed at me and said, "silly Mommy you do the Snoopy dance." Sorry I forget you all haven't lived in my "nut house." Charlie Brown Christmas is coming on soon watch it. Then we can all do the Snoopy!:rotfl:

Last edited:

Suncat

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2005
Tennessee
gotothebeachmom said:
Just googling up and down 30-A looking for a site to stay connected to the SoWal area. I posted every now and again. Ivan definitely unified everyone. I stayed up most of the night. I did the Snoopy dance when I saw Kurt's first psot the next day! If Kurt was there, it gave us all a reason to hope.

My reason is exactly the same except for the Snoopy dance. I would have if I'd thought about it! I have read and kept up with everything and I hope I'm still accepted if I only post now and then. The pictures and updates keep me going until the next beach trip!

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Found this board during Ivan too, Googling around, frustrated because there was no info on SoWal (of course I did not know to call it SoWal then.) I was so impressed by not just the breadth of information, but the real kindnesses shown by so many, especially Kurt and SJ. :clap_1: I lurked on and off for about a year. In June I finally registered just to PM somebody who was looking for a rental house. Pure capitalism. :blush: But I posted a couple of times before Dennis came, and then never left, though I lurk a lot. It seems like so long ago!

Though I never really felt like a part of this board until I set foot in the lounge. Y'all only scare me a little bit. :rotfl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:
You know when Snoopy gets happy in one of the little Peanut specials and does his little happy dance?

When my son was little I was dancing around the kitchen over something that made me happy one day. He giggled and ponted at me and said, "silly Mommy you do the Snoopy dance." Sorry I forget you all haven't lived in my "nut house." Charlie Brown Christmas is coming on soon watch it. Then we can all do the Snoopy!:rotfl:

Gotcha! I need to practice that one! Earlier tonight, Kate and I were doing the moves from the middle school dance team routine. Now we can go to a strip club audition. I think the Snoopy dance may be a bit more wholesome, unless you do it naked!