• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
This Sunday, Lisa Burwell, the editor in chief of the new VIE Magazine, and District Five Commissioner Cindy Meadows will be my guest on Matthew Christ Live. The show airs from 11-noon.

Tune in to 30A Radio, 107.1 FM or live worldwide and online at www.30aradio.org .

ALSO, the entire show can be watched (with your eyes) on 30A Television.com on Sunday from 11-noon.

Email any questions you have for my guests to mattchristlive@gmail.com , or post below.

Tune in,
Matt Christ

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
Remember, 30A Television.com will be streaming live video of the show. Now you too can enjoy the awkward moments off air between music breaks!

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Matt,

Take a look at http://www.waltonsun.com/news/divided_1542___article.html/recreational_items.html
if you haven't read it already.

Could you ask Commissioner Meadows why she stated in a recent official BCC meeting that one of our influential neighbors was "selfish and totally out of line"?

Since I and many others were not at the meeting I think it would be beneficial for Ms. Meadows to "frame" what prompted such a statement that appears on the surface to be disrespectful and "totally out of line".

Thanks.

buster

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2006
SoWal
Ask Cindy to join the conversation here. I bet she could tell us a thing or two when she leaves office.

Also I hear Bob Hudson has been a real thorn in her side, and now he's throwing her name out all over the place like they're tight and she is mad as a hornet about it. Maybe she is supporting a particular candidate to succeed her?

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I believe she has already endorsed a candidate. In fact, I believe if you will scroll up and down here, you will see that. ;-)

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Ask Cindy to join the conversation here. I bet she could tell us a thing or two when she leaves office.

Also I hear Bob Hudson has been a real thorn in her side, and now he's throwing her name out all over the place like they're tight and she is mad as a hornet about it. Maybe she is supporting a particular candidate to succeed her?

I think Allen Osborn (sp?) has her support to succeed her. I met him at the SOE office and it was mentioned.