• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
Andy's last day here (except when I really need him!) will be this Sunday.. Everyone please stop by anytime wed - sunday to wish him well before he goes to Caliza at Alys Beach full time.

Then go to Caliza and support him there.......

We love our Andy:love:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
The title gave me a moment of sadness...but I am so relieved you're just going down the road a little bit! Now I have another excuse to go to Caliza!

You're leaving big shoes for someone to fill at Hibiscus, though!

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
The title gave me a moment of sadness...but I am so relieved you're just going down the road a little bit! Now I have another excuse to go to Caliza!

You're leaving big shoes for someone to fill at Hibiscus, though!

2 reasons actually. . . .I just made reservations for Saturday!

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
It will take us all a bit of adjusting when Andy is not here. I have been back and forth with emotion over this move BUT as Andy has been good for Hibiscus...Hibiscus has been good for Andy.

Now it is time for him to move to the next step and grow. Andy is very special and I feel blessed to have had him here for as long as I have and even more blessed to have him as a friend!

HUGS!

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
Beach Party

The Hibiscus family will be getting together at the beach Sunday afternoon at the boardwalk end to celebrate with Andy his transition from Hibiscus to Caliza. Scooter will have his green egg fired up and everyone is bringing something to through on it.... we will have plenty of sides.

Come down and wish Andy well..... we are gonna miss him here..that's for sure!

HUGS:love:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
The Hibiscus family will be getting together at the beach Sunday afternoon at the boardwalk end to celebrate with Andy his transition from Hibiscus to Caliza. Scooter will have his green egg fired up and everyone is bringing something to through on it.... we will have plenty of sides.

Come down and wish Andy well..... we are gonna miss him here..that's for sure!

HUGS:love:

What time are you getting things cranked up?

Dodie and I will come celebrate with you!:D