• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
just got back from inhaling a couple of baskets perfectly fried crab claws. Will DEFINATELY be back in there soon for more. Also brought home a Crispy Chicken Club but never even got a bite....was gone before I got in the door so I will have to get another soon.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Once again food is excellent, music is great, staff is friendly and fast, and the atmosphere is wonderful.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
B +.

6 of us went , the place and the kitchen now looked VERY clean and new--that was my complalint about the "old" one. Great Onion rings and burger. Got just alittle stuffy in the back when it filled up with people. Great hearing Ricki sing again in public, altho a little hard to hear her over the patrons.

Old Salty Dog

Beach Comber
May 27, 2008
Thanks, New a/c's coming soon. Blew Lew and Friends at 5:30 followed by Hubba Hubba tonight. I heard a rumor that Sam Bush will sit in. We were packed last night with Cadillac Willy and are very grateful. Thanks for your comments. We Love You, Old Salty Dog

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Stopped by last night and it was fun - this could definitely be a regular stop. Good food and good beer and good music.
Thanks

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
Hubba Hubba with Washboard sauce and a Sam Bush cherry on top was just plain delicious. I'd like another scoop please!