• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

intheblind

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2008
Lol, I always wondered if store owners called the mags to tell them this stuff in return for a little publicity. Now I know the mags are just so desperate for the dish that they'll go through the listings and call the stores! Amazing.

Excellent point & I would bet many establishments themselves call paps for there place to be photographed with the celebs comeing out. It buisness for them. If they go for a meal someone will call & say see who eats here etc. Forget the publicist that gets blamed for it you kwno the paps got deals with establisments. Ever notice same paps at same stakeout. they all have there spots & territory & one better not hit the others terriory or something is going down that ain't pretty.

intheblind

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2008
Lol, I always wondered if store owners called the mags to tell them this stuff in return for a little publicity. Now I know the mags are just so desperate for the dish that they'll go through the listings and call the stores! Amazing.

Let me fill you in. Last weekend Tony & Jessica were in his home town of Burlington with his family & he wanted to play golf with his dad. The place got a little nuts just like what your experincing right now & some people got pics to which US magazine contacted some posters from the Gazette to buy the pics. That is how crazy it is. Tony & Jess left early on Sunday last week. Tony pulled out of the tourney & it was stated he wanted to spend time with his dad & girlfriend but they left pretty quick. So yes these tabloid magazines & TV shows follow this all over. Its crazy!!
I am sure more than entertainment tonight will be trying to catch something so if its true that people were told no pics in the establisment you can see why. These two can't move & some tabloid makes some story up that isn't even close to the truth but just to sell mags & drama. So right now I can see body guards & no pics to try to get control & live there own life a little.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
I have "waited on" lots of celebs through the years at Seaside.... Trisha Yearwood, Steve Winwood, Emmy Lou Harris, Jimmy Buffett etc. I find that they like to be noticed, just not molested. Everybody eats, even stars. Show them how sophisticated you are by not acting a fool. That will bring them back.

Angelrlc

Beach Lover
Mar 4, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Sean Payton and his family come to WaterColor all the time. The Mannings are regulars as well. Everyone at WaterColor has tried to catch a glimpse of Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo. Some have had the pleasure of a picture. One of our guests saw them at Cafe 30A and said Tony Romo ordered Kettle One and Diet Coke. One of our severs took their order and Jessica ordered a crab salad and Tony ordered a cheeseburger. Just some dirt..lol.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I couldn't care less about seeing Jessica Simpson at the Taco stand. What I want is to see her frolicking in the surf wearing a stringy little thingy. That would indeed get my attention.

Tom at BV

Beach Lover
May 14, 2006
Plymouth & Petoskey MI
Hi All,

I am a newbe here & still trying to figure out who this "SHELLY" is???:love: Picture please!!!

Who cares about Jessica & Tony, I hope they don't live near my place on 30-A, I hate crowds.:yikes:

Tom

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kimmifunn, I think everyone is onto our scheme to keep Hollywood up to speed on my celebrity sightings in SoWal. I may have to stop selling the pics to the National Rag, and I think we should stop posting my sightings on www.celebritysightings.com.