• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
Does anyone know of a good locksmith that will come out on Saturday and rekey some locks for me? I am in the Seagrove area.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I don't have their number handy, but they are in the phone book and service this area. --
A to Z Locksmiths. I've personally used them before and thought they were very timely and reasonably priced. I believe they operate out of Ft Walton, but have local trucks working this area. When I used them, I had locked myself out of my house, 6:00pm on a Sunday in the summer. I knew it would take at least four hours for them to get to me. I was so wrong. In about twenty minutes, they rolled up, unlocked my door, were paid, and were gone within thirty minutes from when I phoned. I was shockingly impressed.

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
Yep, A to Z has helped me in a pinch too. A Friday night at like 9pm... we had locked ourselves out of the house and car. They were there in under 30 minutes.

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
A to Z was great! Our friends took our car keys (the only set) home with them. A to Z was at our house within 1 1/2 hours & re-keyed the lock.