• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moby

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2007
If there are Secular Homeschooling families in Walton County, I would appreciate getting in contact with you. If you prefer, feel free to send a private message. Hope to hear from other people who are teaching their children at home.

barefootguy

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
We homeschool, home birth, work at home, occasionally home cook, and back in the 80's I'm sure I had been called a homeboy, homegrown or a homie (but never a homemoe).

Moby

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2007
Re Everytime's query about an outfit in Texas. Guess you're referencing the LDS group. Secular homeschooling is just that: secular. It has no religious affiliation.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Re Everytime's query about an outfit in Texas. Guess you're referencing the LDS group. Secular homeschooling is just that: secular. It has no religious affiliation.

Just to clarify--the group in Texas is the FLDS Church and they are in no way affiliated with the LDS Church (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). They are altogether different churches.