• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CK1

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
The Starbucks at Grayton is owned and operated by Sandestin, it is not closing that I know of.

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
Not good for us. The only way I can get Cap'nCrazy to go for a long walk is because he will walk for that Starbucks reward and we always have to wait in a long, long line. Makes no sense! :bang:

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
sorry to hear about this. it was a nice place to work for many. and also a nice place to meet friends or grab a coffee or organic chocolate milk for the kiddo. amavida gets most of my business, but will miss these stores for many reasons.

it was also a great place to meet new friends and you couldn't beat the rocking chairs! :sosad:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Well, heck! My niece works summers at the Rosemary Starbucks and during the school year at the Starbucks at Ocala Rd & W. Tennessee in Tallahassee, and they are BOTH on the list. Maybe I need to call her...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
As TFT says, it is all about rent and payroll, not the number of people in line. I bet Starbucks gets a bump in stock price from the announcement.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
As TFT says, it is all about rent and payroll, not the number of people in line. I bet Starbucks gets a bump in stock price from the announcement.

cpete

Beach Lover
May 3, 2005
Austin, Tx
Local list

The wife will be a little sad about this. She can't function without a NFWCM in the morning. Are they still open?

So how about a recommendation on local joints. I'm sure there are some great ones.

:D:D